What is virgin Remy Hair?
Virgin Remy Hair is the pinnacle of all hair and the best hair for a natural look. Virgin hair is 100% natural which means it has not been processed or chemically treated in any way. Unprocessed hair has cuticles that haven’t been damage. All the cuticles run the same way to prevent tangles, which makes the hair more manageable, also making it easier to color and hold shine. The end result is long lasting, natural looking, soft , and beautiful hair with lots of body.
How often should I shampoo/condition my Hair?
We recommend weekly shampooing and conditioning to maintain your beautiful, healthy natural look. Remember this is natural hair and it can’t make it’s own moisture. So with regular shampooing and conditioning you will keep your hair looking fabulous with shine and movement.
Can I dye my Hair?
Yes you may color your hair. Your hair will come with a natural off black color. We recommend that you do a strand test to ensure you will achieve your desired color. We highly recommend you let a professional stylist color your hair for best results.
Can I use heat on my Hair?
Yes your hair reacts very well to heat. Just like your own, you can straighten and curl your hair. If you straighten hair with a wave or curl pattern it will return to the original pattern after you shampoo.
Can I swim with my Hair?
Yes you may swim. We recommend you apply leave-in conditioner on your hair and pull it back in a ponytail if you don’t wear a swim cap. To prevent breakage from the chlorine, always shampoo after swimming and don’t forget to shampoo your natural hair under your weave as well.
How long will my Hair last?
With proper care your hair will last from 9 months to a year.
How long should I wear my hair in a sew in style.
We recommend that you only wear a sew in 8 to 10 weeks max. At which time you should retouch your natural hair to prevent any matte or breakage before your Tres Bella Hair is woven back in with your hair.
How much hair do I need?
For average head size we suggest:
12″-14″ – 2 bundles
22″-30″-4 bundles or more
1. Shampoo and condition hair regularly
2. Detangle hair gently before shampooing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Use mild shampoo with cool water and swish until clean. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel. It’s best to allow hair to dry naturally. Hair can also be roller set and placed under the dryer with low to medium heat.
5. Comb or brush hair gently in a downward motion starting a few inches up from the ends continuing downward to the ends. Repeat but start a few inches higher from the end each time until you work your way up and you are combing or brushing from scalp to ends.
What type of products should I use?
Treat this hair as if it’s your own. Use good quality shampoo and conditioners. Conditioning the hair is very important to keep the hair soft and manageable. A good lite leave-in conditioner is recommend. You may also use products like gel and hair spray to help define curls. If using oil, choose a lite sheen, something that is not too heavy so the hair doesn’t look greasy.
Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
Things that can cause your hair to tangle:
* Oil and dirt build-up
* Salt water and chlorine
* Not combing (wide tooth comb) out daily
* Not shampooing and conditioning your hair at least once a week.